Benefits of Having a Social Media Manager
Gain traction with social media
Social media can be a daunting place for any business. Staying up to date with latest trends and algorithms can be challenging or even knowing where to start!
Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn are just a few of the platforms that businesses are using to gain interaction and interest from their audiences.
Did you know that OVER 3 MILLION BUSINESSES actively advertise their products or services on Facebook? Combine this with all the other social media channels and it is clear that social media has become one of the main focuses of marketing for most businesses.
Why is it essential for businesses to be using social media effectively?
It is now essential for your business to not only be present online but using it effectively. Social media can:
1. Increase Brand Awareness
2. Build a Connection with your Target Market
3. Increase Website Traffic
4. Engage with Customers
5. Offer Customer Support
6. Boost Sales
These are just a few of the ways social media can benefit your business. If you aren’t implementing social media as a main part of your digital marketing strategy, you are missing out on a low-cost way to reach customers and build your brand.
Increasing your engagement, results in more people knowing about your business, and what services/products you offer. Posting content on your social media can also increase website traffic.
Social media can help form meaningful connections with customers that are long term and authentic. You can also start to get a great understanding of who your customers are, allowing you to adjust your marketing strategies accordingly.
This will return as an increased number of sales and create a brand you are proud of, gaining repeat customers for your business.
Manage your own social media? Here are a few tips…
1. Social media users and potential customers are growing tired of intrusive pop-up advertisements on their feeds. Advertising must be more discrete than ever. Content should be engaging and draw in the viewer, not perceived as “salesy”.
2. Colour makes a difference!! Content and captions must be aesthetically pleasing. We are all influenced by colour without even knowing it.
3. Social media content should be consistent. Sharing one post every few months is not going to engage potential customers like consistent planned content will.
Social media can be a challenging thing to master. Especially for small businesses, when you are having to put all your time and energy into other essential tasks. This is where a social media manager can help!
Have you thought about offsetting the task of social media to a skilled team that can manage everything for you?
What are the benefits of having a social media manager?
1. The guesswork is taken away. Social media managers analyse trends and undertake customer research to ensure your content is relevant and engaging.
2. They create content personalised to your business – connecting with potential customers across lots of different platforms.
3. Monitor your accounts which can involve replying to comments and messages while managing customer support.
4. Free up your time to focus on other initiatives and leave social media to the experts.
5. Consistency – building a strong social media presence through consistency.
6. Resulting in increased interest, engagement, and sales.
Get the most out of your marketing budget.
FREE MARKETING ADVICE
There are loads of great free keyword tools to use, but if you are just starting out using these three to create your first few optimised pages and enjoy the results (without spending anything).
For around 10 years, Google has been the most prominent search engine online, but is that changing? Take a look at how TikTok is taking over.
It can be a difficult decision for businesses of all sizes on whether to outsource digital marketing to an external team or to hire in-house.